University of Saskatchewan Master Gardener Certificate
- This program offers a wide variety of gardening and horticultural courses for all levels of ability and knowledge.
- Participate in related activities, tours and events on campus and beyond.
- Socialize with other gardening enthusiasts at events to learn and share knowledge.
- Our instructors are trained professionals who specialize in their teaching area.
- Our hands-on teaching methods also provide access to resources available through the University of Saskatchewan.
- There is no time limit. The University of Saskatchewan Master Gardener Certificate is flexibly designed so you can take courses according to your schedule.
- The U of S Master Gardener Program is open to anyone. The only prerequisite is an interest in gardening—and enthusiasm. There are no deadlines for registration or for completion of the program.
- Courses are offered throughout the year. View and register for workshops.
U of S Master Gardener Courses and Workshops
- Core Courses: are offered at least twice a year and some are available through distance education. You can take core courses for personal interest or apply them to your Master Gardener Certificate >> learn more
- Special Interest Workshops: Over 30 special interest courses, tours or events are offered annually with something for every level of gardening ability. While core courses are offered throughout the year, most special interest workshops, tours and events are offered during Spring Renewal and Hort Week. In addition, courses are now offered in both Saskatoon and Regina >> learn more
To receive University of Saskatchewan Master Gardener certification:
- complete all of the core courses
- participate in a volunteer internship (40 hours)
- complete an open book exam
The Saskatoon Horticultural Society (SHS) provides an annual scholarship for funding toward the University of Saskatchewan Master Gardener Certificate. Visit their website to learn more and download an application form.
Call 306.966.5546 or email email@example.com
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 306.966.5546.
Subscribe to our mailing list for the most up to date information on courses, events, workshops and other news.
Loading Secure Page into Iframe . . .