Five Week Intensive French Immersion/Explore Program
beginner to advanced: 5 levels
Accredited by the Council of Ministers of Education Canada (CMEC) and Languages Canada, this 5-Week French Immersion program is extensively inspected every 3 years. It is specifically designed for students who receive a CMEC bursary to study French as a Second Language. Students come from across Canada to learn French and experience French culture. The program features interest-based workshops, excursions in the surrounding area and to Banff, socio-cultural activities and more.
- Learn themes, vocabulary and grammar taught with the communicative method
- Participate in group projects and excursions
- Focus on conversation, discussions and debates
- Study more specific to your level
- Access is provided to French multi-media resources in our library and our multimedia lab
- Participants have full UofS student privileges: access to physical activity centres, counselling, librairies, student health, computer services, etc.
This program offers 141 hours of learning. The next session will be held from May 12-June 14, 2012. To apply for the Explore Program, please visit the CMEC website at http://www.myexplore.ca/
Placement Assessments will occur on-site. For information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 306.966.4351.