Learning, Mastery & Fluency
Work towards developing language skills as you progress through different levels. Classes run two hours, once a week for ten weeks.
Winter language classes start on January 13, 2014.
Jan. 13 to March 24
Jan. 14 to March 18
Jan. 15 to March 19
Jan. 16 to March 20
Jan. 18 to March 22
|4:45 to 6:45 pm||
10:00 am to 12:00 pm
|Spanish 1||French 5|
|7:00 to 9:00 pm|
- Part-time French: low beginner to advanced during afternoons or evenings (8 levels)
- French Voyageur: a weekend program for beginners who plan to travel
- One-week French Immersion: low beginner to advanced
- Five-week Intensive French Immersion/Explore program: beginner to advanced (5 levels)
- Part-time Spanish: low beginner to advanced during afternoons or evenings (8 levels)
- Spanish Weekender: a weekend program for beginners who plan to travel
- Spanish Turista: a weekend program for mid-beginners to mid-intermediate who plan to travel
Learn Other Languages
- Part-time evening and.or afternoon classes are also offered in Portuguese, Italian, German and Japanese.
- Part-time Cree classes are offered during evenings for beginners.