- Operations Management: for operations in manufacturing, distribution and services organizations. Learn the basics of location, selection and layout. Topics include capacity planning and scheduling, as well as the key concepts of JIT/Lean, OPT/TOC and MRP.
- Working as an Engineer in Saskatchewan (WES): offered through partnership between the University of Saskatchewan, the University of Regina and the Association of Professional Engineers & Geoscienists of Saskatchewan (APEGS), WES orients International Engineering Graduates to the culture of professional engineering in Saskatchewan.
- Maintenance Management Professional Certification: offered through partnership with the Plant Engineering and Maintenance Association of Canada (PEMAC), this certification program is designed for people who are employed in maintenance management.
- Certified Crop Science Consultant Program (CCSC): offered through partnership with Crop Life Canada, this program is a nationwide standard for people who advise growers, distributors and the public on crop protection.
- NEW! Certified Crop Adviser (CCA) Exam Preparation: Offered through partnership with the Prairie Certified Crop Adviser board, this flexible online course prepares you for your CCA exam.
- NEW! Compliance Management Program: Now offered through partnership with CropLife Canada, this flexible online course provides everything you need to know to apply for and complete a confined field trial for a plant with a novel trait (PNT).