Teach English as a Second Language (TESL)
- Certificate in Teaching English as a Second Language (CERTESL): A distance Program to prepare and qualify you to teach English as a Second Language (ESL) in Canada and abroad.
- Additional Qualification for K–12 teachers: If you are currently a teacher in the K–12 system, the CERTESL certificate may help qualify you for an Additional Qualification Certificate.
Learn English (ESL)
- Part-Time English (ESL) Programs (for new Canadians and people whose first language is not English): Develop your speaking and listening, reading, or writing and grammar skills for work, daily life, or university. These courses are a great way to continue your English studies or to prepare for your CanTEST or TOEFL exams.
- Full-Time English (ESL) Program: The University of Saskatchewan Language Centre offers full-time English (ESL) programs to international students whose first language is not English.
- CanTEST: The Canadian Test of English for Scholars and Trainees provides proof of your English proficiency. It evaluates your listening and reading skills and is required for admission to the University of Saskatchewan. We can help you prepare.
Be a Homestay Family
- The University of Saskatchewan Language Centre is looking for Saskatoon families to host our international ESL students. Hosting an international student has many rewards >> learn more