For University of Saskatchewan Employees
We collaborate with University of Saskatchewan Human Resources to offer employment-related professional development and training opportunities to faculty and staff.
Crucial Conversations: Two-day workshops where you learn how to address difficult issues respectfully without alienating others. Crucial Conversations will help you bring out the best from groups and individuals, leading to higher quality decision-making and department unity.
- U of S Covey Leadership Program: Offered in partnership between Human Resources and the CCDE, this program aligns principles grounding Covey’s Seven Habits of Highly Effective People and Great Leaders with U of S competencies. It is recommended as professional development for ASPA, Faculty, or CUPE staff with supervisory or leadership responsibilities.
Use your professional development allowance to enhance your leadership, management and communication skills in these areas:
Also learn about
- Eco-travel: travel programs that may qualify as professional development for science teachers and researchers
- French and other language programs
- Kids’ Camps in art, music and ecology offered during school breaks and summer, conveniently located on or near campus
- Personal interest programs in art, gardening and more